Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Yeah, I've been bored recently. Sunday night I spent the night at a friend's in Lake Conroe. That was fun, lots of craziness. ;-)

I awoke around 11:30 and came all the way home. Mowed the lawn, did some tanning, cleaned some of the house. Then, I went out to dinner with Jess and Brett, two good friends from high school. Kind of sad because it was probably our last outing together. We've been good friends for a while now too. After the outing I began to realize how much I am gonna miss a lot of people here. I also doubted how good of friend I am. I began to realize how little I do for my friends, and how much I make fun of them sometimes, and how many times they continue to be my friend. So, to all those who are reading (if any) I'm glad to know you and I apologize for anything I might have ever done to you. I thank you for being a good friend and for giving me the time of day.

Today I woke up around 10:00 AM, showered and went out to eat with my mom and sister. We went to some hole in the wall Mexican food place that was extremely good. USA Today rated it in the top 10 Mexican restaraunts in the nation. Then we went to see my grandparents in the nursing home. Then I came back, and went out to Starbucks with some friends after visiting volleyball. Called it quits early tonight......around 10:00 PM.....kinda sad. I hope to do something fun tomorrow though. My friend Andy broke up with his girlfriend today. Props to him and I hope he is doing good and that she is doing good as well.

So college is just around the corner. I can't wait! But I can wait. Leaving people behind, moving, changing scenery, missing friends. But getting cool new stuff, meeting new people (notably girls), getting to have my own place, and being able to learn a bunch of semi-boring but cool stuff. So theres the pros and cons. I hope I do all right at college, I think I will, I just wish I didn't have to study as much. So I'm not dreading it, just a tad worried and a tad scared of change.

Well, thats the effects of boredom. Hope you all are doing good.