Tuesday, June 17, 2003

So yeah, I'm at school now, trying to pass the time so that I won't be bored to tears in class. I can't wait until these summer school classes are over. They're not hard, just time consuming and take away from the time I can spend with my friends.....who I will be moving away from in a couple months. So yeah, this change will be good, but kind of hard because I haven't gone through change or ever moved residences in my entire life.....but I think it will work out for the best. A&M seems hard, so I will spend most of my time studying, which, will make the time go by faster.

Bryan, Arf, and I made a new site as a joint effort.....but it's link will not be disclosed yet (except to a select few other immortals).

My dad and I are making an awesome workbench in the garage so we can build stuff with more ease. Its for his retirement, hes going to need something to take up his time. We installed some shelves, two actual workbenches that are really sturdy tables and we have pretty much rearranged the whole garage, so it will be a wood worker's delight. Yeah.

Class begins in 11 minutes. I doubt the professor is there yet though. Well, I better go sit in the class and wait....and hope for a good seat by myself. Hehe.

'What better place than here, what better time than now...' -Rage Against the Machine (the band that was better than Audioslave)