Thursday, June 19, 2003

Times have been good, recently received good grades on my tests and school has been easy. Unfortunately Arf and Bryan are out of town, so we can't work on 'RANDOMONIUM'. But yeah, went bowling today with a few people and remembered that bowling isn't quite my sport, but its still fun to participate in. I also got wired on a Venti Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino from Starbucks....and I'm still buzzing (literally). Played some cards with Biff, Thandrew (not a typho), and Tyler. Crazy Eight madness while picking up chicks like a garbage truck picks up really hot garbage. Yeah. Tomorrow is potentially a busy day...heres the schedule of events:

8:00 AM (ish)-Wake up, mow lawn
9:30 AM (ish)-Shower
9:45-10:00AM-await call from Thandrew
10:30AM-Biking in woods
12:00AM-lunch at home
1-2:30-Study for classes
3:00-receive call from Brett
3:30-Chill with a group of friends in The Woodlands (celebrating Janie's return)
The rest TBA.....

I have to work Saturday and Sunday. Yay. Hopefully I'll get some tip money to refill my now empty wallet.

Well, I hope to hear from people soon.