Friday, June 27, 2003

GRRRRRRR

Yeah past few days have been good and bad. I had to stay in town while my friends who I've had for life got to go on our church Senior trip and have complete fun. Yeah, that was a bummer. School has been good. I exempted my Government final. Just one more week to go. Today was boring all day except for work. I practically didn't have to get paid to work there. Chilling with friends and cool co-workers...radness. The bad thing is I walked out to my truck and it didn't start. I left the dang lights on. So dad and I are gonna be out there jumping it tonight. Many thanks to Biff for giving me a ride home. Check out Arf's Essay.......quite rad. Work Camp 2003 is coming soon! Weeeeeeee! Well, I'm gonna go get dressed to jump Petey. Perhaps a poem shall come out of this....perhaps not.