Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Wrote some poems......but blogger was down. Yarg.

Textual Sequences
These words are marked on this page in haste
Only a minute, a second, to spare
Each thought, each synapse, amalgamating waste
I speak, I stutter, I find emotion to share

Each word following the last
Each line preceding the rest
Grinding forth, making all in the past
Only one line to be the best

The one to divide
The one to inspire
To instill pride
To spark desire

I seek the perfect phrase
I search and stumble
I’m lost in a lyrical maze
Failure, to become humble

The line in sight
“Buildings will fall...”
I hold on tight
“...beginning with a crumble.”




The Warning Foretold
A mass, a congregation, a meeting of minds
a correlation, a conglomeration, the destruction of binds.
Will lead to the demise of millions to see
the reality of Christians and living celestially.
So, the end is near and the beginning behind,
prepare your body, your soul, your mind.
For that which is here will be so far,
millions of lives to spare, a million to mar.
So ignore my teachings and disregard my array,
for you will be tempted on that final day.
By me, your friend, leading a divine heist,
created by me, The Antichrist.


These poems were written by me, Adam.

So yeah only weeks remain till I leave. Mixed emotions and stuff. I'm gonna miss u guys. Even if I don't show it.