Sunday, July 20, 2003

So yeah, I didn't even talk about Work Camp in my last post. It was pretty fun, lots of spiritual enlightenment, freaking awesome music times. I really got into the music cuz it freaking rocked. We finished our site, kept things real, awesome weather (scattered showers and coolness at night). Played a lot of guitar. Some guy ran around in a gorilla suit....weirdo ;-)

But yeah, lifes going rough. I'm sorry guys, but I need to hang out with some different people. You have been tight and stuff.......we just need some time away cuz im just edgy. I think college will allow me to do that sufficiently tho. But college is 6 WEEKS AWAY. Yeah. Well, I'm sorry........I needed a vent and an opportunity to put my feelings out there. No offense to anyone who reads........if anyone even reads this. But yeah. I'm gonna go sleep.