A New Day, A New Life
Each day I am showered in God's love.
Thursday, July 03, 2003
Yeah the last couple of days have been cool.......spent most of them at Arf's house chillin and grillin. I'm done with school as of yesterday. A very good feeling. I'm leaving for Work Camp tomorrow! Yippee! I think it'll be bunches of fun. Us seniors have some plans made. So yeah...I heard some bad news about the school we're staying at.....but I think it will be all right. I can't say yet because not everyone has left yet. I think that one problem I might have at Work Camp is the whole 'pimpin' thing. Just seems like a lot of the guys just try to get a chick they can hang on for the week. I don't really plan on doing that......even though I've never really had the chance to 'pimp'.....nor never really gotten a girl to hang on me. I think I'll play it safe and refrain from it. I hope to really use this time to dive in to scriptures and play guitar and spread the word and hopefully get to know some people better and meet some new people. So yeah. I'll be back in time.