Monday, August 25, 2003

Yeah, I'm moving away to college tomorrow. HOLY CRAP. Its about time. Its been boring around here lately, everyone is gone. So, to those I haven't said good bye to...its been nice knowing you and stop by College Station any time you want to. I like surprise visits. Yeah, Fish Camp was freaking awesome. I meet a lot of people that made me look forward to college more. It took a lot of pressure off of me because I realized I'm just going to have to study freaking hard and have a lot of fun during study breaks. Yeah. I'm thinking about setting up a study schedule where I treat it like a job. Studying/going to class during the week days from 8-5. That will allow me plenty of free time and PLENTY of study time. Yeah. Well, between now and the last post, I've done a lot of packing, said good bye to a lot of people, and gotten a girlfriend. So yeah, things are looking up. I have soo much going for me, soo many opportunities, and soo many blessings that I have received. I can't wait to utilize the crap out of them. So, here is my final curtain call....for now. Adieu and good bye. I'll miss you all and I hope that you'll miss me. Until we meet again.

GIG 'EM AGS!

-floom!