Monday, August 11, 2003

Yeah, Friday night I spent the night at a friend's in Lake Conroe. It was yet another crazy night.

I awoke in Conroe around 11:30...a tad sick to my stomach...and watched some TV. Then we played paintball for a while. Shot my friend in the balls, put an end to our paintball frenzy. Came home around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Did some chilling. Saturday night, went to a friend's house, chilled, and watched a movie. So yeah, days have been fun. People are going to start moving away now. This sucks. I wish I was one of the first people to move away. Then I would not have to be stuck here without people to wish me goodbye. (Even though there are still some.) I leave for Fish Camp this Wednesday and I won't return until Saturday or Sunday. Depending on how tired I am. The next week, Baylor people move, then Tech people, and then any other colleges (if not earlier), and then finally me.

And as for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs, and sit alone and wonder...how you're making out. And as for me I wish that I was anywhere, with anyone, making out. -Dashboard Confessional