Sunday, February 20, 2005

Currently listening to:
Artist: Guster
Album: Lost & Gone Forever
Track: Center of Attention

I love the harmonies in this song. I also like the thought provoking lyrics.

I did a lot of things this weekend. Friday I bummed around for a long time then went to celebrate Jon's b-day at Bennigan's. Enjoyed the company of the guys with some fun Halo 2 action. Left for Houston around 10:30 with Dave and had lunch with my pops. We bummed around and watched college basketball while doing some laundry. Meet Dana at Meyer Park and played some frisbee/ball with the lovable dog Maggs. Ate a wonderful dinner at my house with the rents and then we headed downtown to the Aeros game. It was fun to go to a hockey game especially without the NHL and all. Then headed back up north to Mike's house. It was his birthday and people were partying and drinking and enjoying themselves. I had a few and we got back to the house early the next morning. Woke up, finished up laundry, ate breakfast and lunch and headed back to College Station. It was good seeing the rents again!

I cleaned up the dorm room a bit the other day and found this(!):




Tis a firecracker. Mwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.

I happened to stumble upon an amazing website. I must warn you that if you enjoy the music promoted by Clear Channel and the radio stations supported by the Clear Channel entity...then you probably won't enjoy this web site too much. But the lad in these videos speaks volumes and volumes of my feelings towards the music industry as a whole. However, there are several things he says/does that I disagree with. But I applaud his general efforts.

You have bad taste in music.

Anywho, I have two exams this week...speech and management. Let's hope I'll buckle down and get these out of the way.