Monday, January 31, 2005

Currently listening to:
Artist: Neutral Milk Hotel
Album: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Track: The Fool

Schools going!

I have my first test this week. Unfortunately, it's in Business Law. It is going to be very difficult. I'm not looking forward to it. Accounting is quite difficult as well. Yargh...I have to get a lot of stuff done.

Today I had my first radio show with KANM. I was given the priviledge to co-deejay with Mark. It was a lot of fun, talking politics and campus happenings as well as being able to play some great tunes for the public to hear. Feel free to tune in to the internet radio stream at kanm.tamu.edu. Also feel free to call in and give me some crap. The number is on the web site. Mark and I are on air every Monday afternoon from 3-5. I plan on taking some pics of us in the studio...that place is freakin' awesome. Music is freakin' awesome too.

Friday I helped Swish install a new sound board into the church and prep all the cables for when we get the new speakers. It was fun and interesting going through the whole process. I get to run sound for church services...sounds like fun! Speaking of sound, Merryl will be playing here on campus Thursday. Go check them out!

Looking forward to Northgate Music Festival. I'm a volunteer this year, which, means that I work one night and then get 2 free nights to the music festival. Doing so, I plan on seeing Blood Brothers, Bob Schneider, Better than Ezra, and The Gourds as well as several other talented Texas rock bands...all for free. I'm quite excited! Possible Modest Mouse concert at Verizon Wireless, as well as The Secret Machines in Houston, and I wish I was going to Austin to see Bright Eyes again. But I don't think that will work out. Oooooh well.

I've been thinking ever so logically lately. I'm actually scaring myself. I just am not worried about many things. I know that I can do anything I want to. I am invincible as long as I am not destroyed by my own free will.