Monday, December 20, 2004

Currently listening to:
Artist: The Pixies
Album: Surfer Rosa
Track: Gigantic

I'm home. Finals are over with!

Unfortunately, I'm bored with being home...there's virtually nothing to do after 10 o'clock in one of the finest suburbs of the booming metropolis of Houston. Looks like the ol' debit cards gonna be getting a lot of Denny's and Starbuck's action this month.

Things have been good though. I did much much better in my Accounting class than I thought I would. So, all those hours of studying and torment have actually paid off. I'd like to thank Doug from 4.0 and Go for such an amazing performance. My other classes went as planned...so, I had an academically successful semester. I also had a phone interview the other day for my summer employment...turns out I didn't get eliminated...I have made it to the second round of interviews. So that's a good thing. I've got all my Christmas shopping done. So, right now I'm just enjoying the laziness of being out of school, unemployed, and having some money to burn/invest.

I haven't posted any of my writings in a long time. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about that. I've actually had some publishing offers for a few of them...but I'm not sure I want to go that route. I just don't think publishings all that big a deal. Whoop de doo, a few people who actually stumble upon my genius in a book somewhere will be able to enjoy it. I think I'll keep it for family, friends, and for my own personal enjoyment. So, perhaps I'll post a few over the break...perhaps not. I'll make it a surprise.

Found an interesting quote on a friend's web journal:
'Maybe if we'd talked more, you'd've known that pulling that pin of mine's not such a bright idea if you're not ready to throw me pretty soon.'

Comparing himself to a grenade...how awesome...and explosive.

Anywho...I'll post a few pics of things I've done over the break shortly. I've just got to get the time/energy to locate and download the drivers for my digital camera.

This is a fragment of a.