Thursday, December 23, 2004

Currently Listening to:
Artist: Tv on the Radio
Album: Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes
Track: Dreams

Righteous band. Definitely check them out.

Relaxation. What a great feeling. I've been cooking a lot. It's nice to be able to do that. Having the kitchen and food at your fingertips and leisure...quite the feeling. The fam and I went and helped assemble bikes downtown...it was a lot of bikes...





Tomorrow morning we're going to be down at Reliant Arena at 7:30 AM to help deliver the bikes as well. Although it's early I'm still looking forward to being able to help.

I'm gonna be sending in a video interview for the summer. Things are looking good!

Still no concerts over the break.

Speaking of music...I was watching music vids on Yahoo! launch today and strange things kept happening. I was listening to Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, then Bright Eyes, then the Shins...a very nice rotation of generally indie music. To my dismay, after the last song by the Shins...I was interrupted by Jessica Simpson. I came very close to spilling coffee all over my laptop. Why did Launch do that? Shame on them. But after a few seconds of the song, the initial shock wore off and I just unplugged my headphones until I saw the title switch to the loading screen. I was again of course expecting some sort of indie rock. I was given the gift of Kelly Clarkson. At that point I realized things couldn't get too much worse...and then they did. After a loading screen...Lil' Wayne came on. So, the Launch browser was closed.

Well, I guess I should try to get to bed.