Artist: The Flaming Lips
Album: Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
Track: All We Have Is Now
wow this is a way trippy song/band.
Finals are nearly over! woohoo! My grades didn't necessarily turn out as good as I hoped they would this semester...but I'm just going to have to buckle down and make up for it next semester. Not really much I can do right now though!
What has happened recently?
The Aggie football team lost to t.u....once again, watch out next year. Mark my words. I honestly see a Big 12 Championship on the horizon. But I won't get into that now.
I've done quite a bit of partying as of recent...it's been a great past couple of weeks. I have a couple pictures to post...
my roommate dave and i being studs as expected.
the newbie champ john schulze and i hammin' it up at one of the many parties at gabe's
katie, dana, and i post mud-wrestling at student bonfire 2004
(please pardon the red eye)
gabe ring dunking
katie springer and i
miles beer bonging
fun with beer goggles
a crazy artsy photo done spontaneously by jen
bonfire memorial dedication
mark, dave, and i came up with the grand idea of acquiring maroon and white togas to wear to a football game next year. at the beginning of the game we would drape a red cloth over the side of second deck. and at the end of the 4th quarter when we are about to win...a thumbs up or a thumbs down will be given to determine the fate of the opponent. branches will be worn atop our heads. if you can't tell, we watched gladiator. after gladiator we watched a comical, old, british movie and did our own version of MST3K. what a grand evening. and it included some pizza. yum.
and that's a basic pictoral summary. but a lot of the pictures don't go in any sort of chronological order within themselves and within this blog. i've done enough procrastinating in regards to studying for this final...well...final.