Monday, May 28, 2007

Currently listening to:
Artist: Arcade Fire
Album: Neon Bible
Track: Black Mirror

So, yeah I definitely graduated college. It was surreal walking across that stage...part of me wanted to give the diploma back and go another few years while another part of me wanted to rush out of the arena.

I took a road trip a few weeks ago. I went to San Marcos, Texas to visit some friends and party for a few days. We went tubing down the river and celebrated my friend Andrew's 21st birthday. After many celebrations I left for Corpus Christi where I stayed with some old friends and went surfing for a while. We went out every night and it was a great time.

I start work on Monday and I am anticipating a definite challenge. I hope I am up to it and I know that at some point I will be frustrated...I pray that I have the strength to get through it and continue on with my career!

My Aunt Minnie died this past week. It was very difficult to deal with her death. It was honestly the first funeral I have ever been to where I was upset. She was such a great help to my parents when I was growing up. She took care of my sister and I for a long time and would always invite us to go up to their farm house. She was such a great woman and I am glad that she is in heaven, feeling no pain.

Aunt Minnie's death means that we had to cancel our family vacation to Montana. We were planning on flying to Billings, MT and then driving down to Yellowstone National Park. After that we were going to head north to Glacier National Park and then cross over to Canada. This trip would have been awesome...but God obviously had other plans for us!

Anyways, I have made some changes around here...I kind of like them. For some reason the archives were messed up on my old template.

Well, toodles for now! Blessings!