Currently listening to:
Artist: Sufjan Stevens
Album: Seven Swans
Track: Sister
I personally like this album better than the one about
My relationship with God is great right now. I’ve definitely learned to depend on Him throughout the day. It’s not a daily struggle or grind; it’s a minutely struggle that I experience with and through Him. He continues to bless me as I am surrounded by His grace! God is amazing.
My relationship with Maria is going quite smoothly. I honestly never saw myself as being one of those people who would be able to settle down with someone just out of college. The way our relationship is progressing and how smoothly we have transitioned between the phases of our relationship has made this entirely feasible. I praise God that He has placed such a wonderful woman in my life. I pray that I will be a man that will find a way to encourage both of us to grow in God’s love.
A lot has been going on! I had a job interview with the #1 window and door manufacturer in the nation, Andersen Window and Door. I think it went pretty well. I have interviews set up with Dell, Pulte Homes,
So, I'm considering full-time employment as a back up plan for grad school. Hopefully, I'll find some scholarship money and have the ability to choose between several schools. That would be ideal. I've definitely been busy researching these options and taking 15 senior level hours. Now I have to take the GMAT! Oh boy, that will be a barrel of monkeys.
Check out Psalm 57.
I hope you’re doing great!

