Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Currently listening to:
Artist: Fly, Mordecai
Album: Dreams Carved Under Indifferent Stars
Track: Cellar Door

I went to my grandmother's funeral a few weeks back. It was very awkward with some family disputes. I'm glad she's in a better place now though!

I'm still on the job hunt...I went to an informational tonight for Sewell Automotive...which would be an awesome company to work for. Their entry level positions start out at 50k and they give you a car. Plus, they're very nice people. I have an office visit with Dell in a few weeks and a few promising leads with Robinson Distribution, Kellogg Brown & Root, and Hope Lumber and Supply...to name a few. I pray that God continues to bless my job search and that He blesses me with a great job!

Grad school...I'm still considering it. This weekend I plan on either going to visit some friends in San Marcus or staying here and writing generic b-school essays. Ideally, I will finish the essays...we'll see how that goes!

As for this summer...I want to work for Group again so badly. I don't know if it will happen though. I have several weddings to go to and be in! Hopefully, that will get sorted out soon.

Oh man things are different now. God decided to split my (ex) girlfriend and I up. Sometimes I doubt His judgement and many times I fear it. I know He will give me someone soon. Until then, all I can do is continue to pray for my future wife...and she's going to be ever so amazing!

Read James 3:13-18. That's what we should learn about in school.