Monday, August 21, 2006

Artist: Elliott Smith
Album: Roman Candle
Track: Last Call

Woah! I haven't posted in a looooooong time. Well, I had pretty much the best summer of my entire life. I had training in Estes Park, CO for 2 weeks to start off the summer. Then two of my co-workers and I hit up Omaha, Des Moines, Chicago, Toledo, Cincinnati, Charleston, Lancaster, Philadelphia, New York City, Louisville, St. Louis, Kansas City, and Denver. I spent most of my time in Montgomery, WV. My crewmates and I were in charge of Work Camps where we organized the construction of 4 new homes and the rehabilitation of 6 homes that were in need of major repair. God definitely blessed me with an amazing experience this summer and I have learned a plethora of knowledge about His plans for me.

I head back to College Station tomorrow to finish up my undergraduate degree. I plan to graduate May '07 and then go to graduate school or start working full time. I'm taking 15 hours this semester while I start applying for jobs and grad schools and attempt to study for the GMAT. I pray that God uses me in so many ways as I finish up this chapter of my life!

Cheers, mate.