Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Currently listening to:
Artist: Ben Harper and The Blind Boys of Alabama
Album: Ben Harper and The Blind Boys of Alabama
Track: Well Well Well

I've been growing some plants for botany class. They're getting to be quite huge.

I love how God forgives us. Despite our 'second hand sinning' (thats a second hand as in a watch) He constantly wipes away our sin. What a great realization.

So, I spent some time at church one night this week. Our church has a keypad entrance system that allows you to enter whenever you want. I went and had a whole church to myself. I adjusted the lights as I wanted and had some inspirational music going in the background. For some reason, being in a church alone...makes me feel so close to God. But in reality, He is always around me like that. Anywho, I simply suggest that if you have the opportunity to sit alone in church...do it. I find myself unable to 'people watch' or doze off. Its just solitary time with our God. Needless to say it was a very moving experience for me. I think that it has actually repaired my sporadically wavering faith. I feel confidence. I hope that my spiritual confidence will not remain confidential.

Plans for the weekend:
Tomorrow night I plan on going to the Ethan Durelle show here in CS.
Friday night I hope to see Bob Schneider at the Engine Room...and perhaps make it back in time for two parties of which I have heard.
Saturday night I have no plans...but might have some soon.
Sunday is church and studying.