Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Yeah well, I am really freaking bored. No one seems to want to chill with me. Ah well, you can SUCK MY BIG FAT TOE.

A quick 'shout out' to all you ladies out there:
"If a guy calls you and leaves a message, call him back."

Just thought I'd throw that one in there for Pete's sake. Good ol' Pete....everyones watching out for him.

Also, Brad, I hope you like my posting. Thats one of the advantages of having a 'less highly technologized crappy little blog that you can't post on', only your opinion is heard....isn't that all that matters?
That was quite the slam. I'm sure Brad knows I'm just joking....but for all those who don't get it, let me explain.

I posted this on Brad's Dead Journal:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION ALL OF BRAD'S FRIENDS:

"A Clinical Study On Annoying Brad Smith"
by Adam Kelly

Step 1:
Every time that you say his name, be sure to hold the 'a' in his name for a longer than usual amount of time. The longer you hold it, the more results you will receive. Example: "Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad"

Step 2:
After every comment Brad makes, say "Okaaaaay, Okaaaaaaay, Braaaad" Be sure to hold the 'a' in each word that you speak to him.

Step 3:
Argue with him about the correct pronunciation of the word "Colorado". Be sure to allow several hours for this in your schedule.

Step 4:
When he says or does something you don't agree with, repeat this phrase several times "Noooooooo, Noooooooo, Noooooooo, Nooooooooo, Nooooooo, Nooooo, Braaaaaaaaaaad. Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" This will surely get to him.

Step 5:
Make fun of his video editing skills.

After these five simple steps you will have one very annoyed Brad Smith.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite the joke eh? Silence. Thats nice.