Monday, April 18, 2005

Currently listening to:
Artist: Creedence Clearwater Revival
Album: Greatest Hits
Track: I Heard it Through the Grape Vine

This album has so many hits on it. If you enjoy classic rock and love looking tough...you should definitely buy this album.

This past weekend was mostly subpar. I was couch surfing for the second weekend in a row. That was a downer. But I must say that chats with cigars and free cokes at Fitzwilly's were intriguing and entertaining.

The Big Event was a good experience. It is basically a HUGE service project organized by A&M students. It is supposively the largest of it's kind in the entire nation. I'd have to say that 10,000+ students were there to help. We pretty much just go to work sites in the Bryan/College Station area and help people clean up their yard, paint, build, etc. I had a good time cutting out some roots:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-please pardon my tom sawyer pants and huge muscles-


take it easy ladies and gents.