Monday, April 11, 2005

Currently listening to:
Artist: Minus the Bear
Album: Highly Refined Pirates
Track: Booyah Achieved

I'm sorry, I lied.

After speaking with a 'very friendly' counselor today, several good and bad things have been revealed to me. Well, basically, she said that my technical writing class is no longer required for Management curriculum. I think that is a good thing. But what that means is that I have to find another class to fill that spot. So, she informed me the two best alternatives would be INFO 364 or FINC 341. Both of those are quite math intensive classes, which is not exactly my strong point. I'm deciding to go with INFO 364. Unfortunately, my Mondays and Wednesdays are quite packed now:

monday and wednesday:
INFO 303 10:20-11:10
MKTG 321 1:50-2:40
INFO 364 4:10-5:25
MGMT 363 5:45-7:00

tuesday and thursday:
ECON 322 2:20-3:35

friday:
INFO 303 10:20-11:10
MKTG 321 1:50-2:40

yeah, not so spread out. i think it had to happen eventually though. anywho, heres to the fall 2005 semester!