Thursday, May 22, 2003

I haven't written in freaking FOREVER.....so yeah.

I graduated, schools over for a week er two. I'm taking some classes down at ghetto fabulous HCC at Northline Mall. So yeah, I hope I live throuhg it all. Anyways...my band hasn't practiced much. We supposively have a gig in line with javajazz coffee house. we'll see how that goes. anyways heres a poem hot off the press.

My World
My humility deterred and my inability confirmed
I seek the cross to change my mind
Yet I only find discouragement and hatred
In this realm of impossibility

Following an invisible path and living my life afar
I cannot fathom being included
A part of this environment I am not
In this realm of impossibility

Only encouragement do I need
To live in success and conviviality
Climbing this mountain of goals, I fall
Into this realm of impossibility

My conscience compared, negative and confused
Henceforth my demeanor and approach
To blindfold myself from the truth, hiding
In this realm of impossibility