So yeah, this weekend was rad....saw the Voodoo Glow Skulls live. They freaking rule. The show consisted of the opening act of the Guilla Teens...who were freaking awesome. Then Secret Agent 8, a very talented ska band from local Houston. Then, Bob Miret and the Disasters were pretty good. I thought they would be more poppish, but they were punk enough to respect. Then, the ever-famous Voodoo Glow Skulls played the stage. The crowd went absolutely nuts. I ended up buying a CD and having an awesome evening.
Saturday I worked a lot, I woke up at 7 to do some homework and then went up to church at 9 to set up for Biffanno's. At around 10:15, I went to work. Very busy day. Then, I returned home, did more homework and slept.
Sunday I skipped church, slept in, and did some homework. Then, I set up for Biffanno's some more. Then I hosted at Biffanno's...yay. Clean up for Biffanno's was actually pretty fun. Driving stuff around in my handy dandy truckola. Well, anywho...I'm writing this now cuz I'm sick. Came down with a cold yesterday and have yet to get over it. Argh. I do believe this is my second day of high school to miss...ever. Yay. Note to self: Be sure to read the instructions on a Tussin bottle before taking it. Methinksme overdosed. Extreme sleepiness. zzzzzzzzzz Well, must go sleep some more. Heres a poem:
I am Floom.
With the cold of doom.
I took too much Tussin.
But I'm not fussin'.
Word.
not my greatest but pretty good for my hybrid state.
A New Day, A New Life
Each day I am showered in God's love.
Monday, February 24, 2003
I am a recent college graduate that is embarking upon the real world. Exemplifying God's love through my thoughts, words, and actions is my ultimate goal.
Friends
BradBrian
Dusten
Lindsay
Mike
Stef
Tiff
Links
Trinity Lutheran ChurchLCMS
Wolseley International
Stock Building Supply
Texas A&M University
Mays Business School
Aggie Athletics
Astros
woot!
Photos
Recent Posts
- Celestial Embodiment This change in me is creating...
- The Space in Me As I meander into this chamber of ...
- To This Nation We have given our lives for crime. ...
- To You the Beauty My desecrated intuition defiles ...
- My Veracious Epilepsy During my vacillation of con...
- A Toast to the Setting Sun My actions are nothing ...
- Broken Binoculars As I clamber over this boulder E...
- The Epitome of Me I am me Undeniably so I am not y...
- Incongruent Surfaces In this conquest of wit I am ...
- The effects of being held in a vehicular concentra...
Archives
- November 2002
- December 2002
- January 2003
- February 2003
- March 2003
- April 2003
- May 2003
- June 2003
- July 2003
- August 2003
- September 2003
- October 2003
- November 2003
- December 2003
- January 2004
- February 2004
- March 2004
- April 2004
- May 2004
- June 2004
- July 2004
- August 2004
- September 2004
- October 2004
- November 2004
- December 2004
- January 2005
- February 2005
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- August 2006
- October 2006
- December 2006
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007