Sunday, January 26, 2003

The effects of being held in a vehicular concentration camp on the way to New Mexico:
(No animals or humans were harmed during this experiment)

Well, if there are 46 pancakes crossing the street,
What will happen to Peter Jenning's pie crusts that he made for the moon?
Being that Weird Al ate all the sand in the sand dunes, where will the Boy Scouts play?
I know they could.. no, thats too anti-terroristical.
The sheer redundancy of the fence posts as we fly by them is uncanny.
I shot the chicken that crossed the road. HAHA! (moniacal(should be diabolical) laughter)
Being that motion sickness, skin, lung, esophagus, tongue, brain, and spinal cancer have set in i will pass this tablet of inexplicable knowledge back to sir Bryan.

and inclusive follow-up:

Boredom
a sonnet by Adam
I hate this stupid van
were all trapped in a tin can
I see nothing but truck parts
and Steven always farts
the van stinks of methane gas
the sun visors wont even stick to the glass
were going to play in the sand for a while
watch it be a 3 foot pile
We dont even have any A/C
and i always have to pee!
David really sleeps alot
he must've gone and smoked some pot
all these cars fly by us
but were all trapped in the F*#@!? bus!