Artist: The Aquabats
Album: The Fury of the Aquabats
Track: My Skateboard
Every New Day
by Five Iron Frenzy
Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls once again.
Jesus Christ, light of the world burning bright within our hearts forever.
Freedom means love without condition,
without a beginning or an end.
Here's my heart, let it be forever Your's,
Only You can make every new day seem so new.
This song is ever so powerful. It mainly just reminds me of how God lets us start each day, each instant anew. Simply by repenting to him of our sins and transgressions...he completely forgets about it...as if nothing EVER happened. On top of that, he continuously and eternally loves me. Me as in every individual thing about me. I know this because He created me in His image, how He wanted me. I guess you could say that this song just reminds me to forget. Forget about all the small things in life that might be troublesome. God just consumes those problems and puts in them in perspective, making me realize that I've got nothing to worry about. In the end, I am going to spend the rest of my life in eternal joy...I have so much to look forward to. And our bad times on this earth just make eternity in heaven that much better.