Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Currently listening to:
Artist: Apollo Sunshine
Album: Katonah
Track: I Was On The Moon

Alas, here tis the news.

I plan on moving back up to College Station either the 22 or the 23rd of this August. Excited I am and are. But, in the meantime, outside of my work schedule...I plan to pack and spend time with friends here in Houston. This summer has been a notable life experience, to say the least. I think I've matured a lot this summer...and realized many things that life has to offer. College is simply a short time in a long time. In other words, you are only at this point in your life for a brief moment, so, carpe diem. I'm looking forward to the freedoms of college. No longer will I have to tell people when and where I'm going. No more will I have expectations outside of academic success (which are self-perpetuated expectations...although it does include some external pressures). But life is life and life goes on until it goes off.

So, I encourage you, friends, to live life in enjoyment. Realize that there is nothing that you can not handle. Despite any obstacles, whether they be emotional, physical, academic, or spiritual...you can and will overcome them. Its not really a matter of ability, it is nature. Adaptation is part of humanity, we mold ourselves to what we learn from, and nothing can destroy us, except, ourselves. However, faith in Jesus Christ only strengthens this experience. Faith will enrich your life even though it might seem like it holds you back. In all honesty, I can't wait to experience the rest of my life...but I can't wait until I experience heaven. That will be great. Its a simple concept to type but such a powerful concept to actually experience.

I have so much more that I really want to say...but due to time limitations, I must move on to bigger and better things.

IM me here: aggieadam07