Artist: Finch
Album: What It Is to Burn
Track: Project Mayhem
Life still continues in this fantasy of perpetuated normality.
Done with history class. Final exempted. I'm so happy I could make a toast to someone.
Economics drags on. Done this Thursday.
Work is work, not as many hours this week. People there are interesting while the work is not.
Wrote this in the morning around 1ish:
Destiny of Choice
Between suppressed cries behind a laugh
and screams stifled by passive silence,
which is more audible?
Given the freedom to speak
and the right to listen,
which is our duty?
If chosing amongst the vanity of delight
and stability of contentment,
where is your reason?
So yeah that sucked. Doesn't really make sense. I don't think I quite finished what I had to say, but I did speak.
Prolly not going to Warped Tour. Oh well. Still hope to see the Aquabats and RBF and the crew that lets them tag along.
Also looking forward to the Curiosa show including The Cure and Interpol.
Heres your chance to read the end of this post.