Thursday, June 03, 2004

Currently listening to:
Artist: Catch 22
Album: Keasbey Nights
Track: Day In Day Out

So summer has pressed on.

What have I done recently? A whole lot of nothing. Went to a Skylar Blue show and saw A Perfect Circle. Thats about it. Started school...it sucks. My microeconomics teacher is a manwoman. Her last name is Bloemen. Haha. My history prof is boring. I keep nodding off during class and don't really wake up until after my nap during our 10 minute break.

I got a job at Kohl's. Did orientation last night. David used to work there...hooked me up with the job. I'm in the receiving department....which I believe unloads and loads trucks. So I guess its cool. I'm working prolly around 15-20 hours a week and taking 6 college hours. So I'm busy. School Monday-Thursday (8am-1pm) for the next 5 weeks. Work schedule TBA.

But life is going. Life is there. Relationship with God is going through this crest and trough cycle....but it seems like the troughs outnumber the crests...I think its because I'm not in good ol' CS. But things are looking up.

My rooms sweet now. Rearranged it all and made it a bit more adult-like. So I have a nice pad to come home to now. I'm content just chillin' here. Feel free to stop by anytime that I'm here, or even if I'm not here. But sans me you'll be able to enjoy the company of my parents. Yay.

Well, I need sleep. 6:15 am is way too early.

G'day ladies and gents.