Wednesday, January 08, 2003

So, yeah...school started again and it sucks. My schedule is good and my lunch is much better...but I'm ready to be done. So, I've decided to try to purchase a guitar. I hope to learn it well. Anyways, I've also decided to develop my poetry skills. So, I have been practicing a lot lately. Heres some excerpts.

Ignored On Repayment
Among all of this clutter and waste
Is a captivated soul, yearning to be free
A conglomeration created in haste
Only to leave me considered insufficiently

I sit in misused possibility
And I desire to aspire
I want to have the ability
To be a person to admire

Yet this cloak of timidity leaves me uninspired
I am a grain of existence
All my hopes misguided and retired
I leave behind my fervent persistence

Intended for perfection
Disregarding everything ignorantly
I have sifted through the selection
Forgetting the blessing of divinity

I am alone in this crowd
My thoughts diffused in fear
For nothing I feel proud
Only the whispers of silence I hear

I can not compensate
It will not be fair
To find someone to relate
With whom this shame I can share



Between Portals
I am overlooked
And underused
The light at the end of the tunnel
Stolen with my dignity

These tidings of which I speak
Are the carnage of my heart
I hope for unity
To conceal me in this avalanche of loneliness

These poems were written by me, Adam.