Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Have you ever pondered about the development of foresight? How does one gain experience and also gain the ability to predict the outcome of particular events? The speculation of time and the eventual outcome of routine situations is of exponential importance in the quest for knowledge. Our judgements and perceptions of events are formed on a basis of our own foresight, our own vision of the future, particularly the necessary events that lead up to a final result. Being able to determine this result, and the alternatives of your actions is the essence of foresight, and the pinnacle of wisdom. The development of foresight is started at a young age, when one is first learning the human thought process as a general whole. Learning the potential outcomes of an action or statement is key in developing foresight. The next step, is learning to make the correct decisions before thinking of the end result, losing a step, but suboconsciously gaining a mental skill. I understand that I might not be educated in these matters, but in general, these are my thoughts, and collectively make a sort of 'sense' to me. Understand my opinion, and consider the options, you just might gain a little foresight as well.

Here is a poem:

Hindrance of Ability
Tonight I sit alone
Tonight I feel alone
When all my strengths seem forgot
When all my abilities are for not
I can't put to words what I think

Striving for success
Living for His best
Yet it all seems to no avail

Pondering my future
And praying for His will
Yet I want it all for myself

Grant me all ability

-This poem was written by Biff.

"Cover your hair and eyes..." -Kurt Cobain