Monday, April 12, 2004

Currently listening to:
Artist: Fall Out Boy
Album: Take This To Your Grave
Track: Dead On Arrival

So yeah...I'm deciding to update this thing.

Things have been rad...parties have been attended and friendships have been strengthened. Praise the Lord for this good semester...last semester was harsh. But I think the rough times just go to show how sweet the good times really are. My relationship with God has been rockin'! I just find myself thinking about something and then I'm randomly praying...which is a good random habit. Lately I have (finally) been realizing how powerful prayer really is...I mean...you are talking with GOD...its like time alone with the ultimate mentor/friend/creator/savior...all at once. I just don't know how I could even think about passing up an opportunity to keep a conversation going with Him.

But yeah, a while back I worked the Ludacris concert with Town Hall...I was actually guarding his dressing room for a bit, which, was a cool experience. But I don't think a rap concert is going to be on the calendar anytime soon, it just wasn't my cup o' tea. Easter was pretty good...got some relaxation in and some good food. Which was good. And it was good. Good. I didn't get as much sleep as I had hoped for, but I'll hopefully catch up this week. Plus, good news, my macroeconomics prof decided to push back my test till next monday....so i now only have one test on friday....which means i'll prolly be able to go to the town hall coffeehouse on thursday and do fun stuff this week as opposed to being a book worm (which are quite tasty by the way). Perhaps I'll get some guitar in this week...who knows.

I can't wait until summer though. I plan on trying to work 2 part time jobs and get a few hours at a local community college. I kinda like being busy like that...cuz it makes your free time super fun. We might have a road trip to Garner State park in the works...but who knows.

I missed Dave Matthews tickets (danggit)
Not sure if Blue October is sold out yet but would like to still go (w00t)

Oh yeah...for randomness sake...if you're reading this...drop me an e-mail:
AKA2424@juno.com
I just wanna see if anyone really reads this thing...'cuz I have my doubts.
And if you're reading this and I don't know you or you think I don't know you read this...send one anyways...I'm a nice guy...I won't think you're a nerd or bored or prying into my life. This is the World Wide Web...if I didn't want people to read it I wouldn't put it up here.

well I hope you all are having a wicked cool day.